Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just a Note

Happy Thursday, almost Friday!!!

Love Thursdays as it is my day to play at my craft table :)

paper:su cardstock, pink pasley fairy flora
punches: ms butterfly, su scallop circle & circle
misc: sewing
sentiment: SRM Stickers (they are our sponsors on 365 Cards this week!!) 
embossing folder:geometric circles
viva decor cream pearl pen

Q decided to "help" by jumping up on the table as these were drying, 
so some are now flat! lol that's what i get for having my table under the 
cats window perch, eh? lol

I made this for the following challenges :)








Now to get some more DT work done :)
have a wonderful day!!!

11 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Rose this is lovely :)

Jen Timko said...

Love the colors on this. The paper is so pretty. Don't you just love the "help" a cat provides??!! ;-) My new little sweetie wants to play with all my things. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

~amy~ said...

Super gorgeous!!!!

Scrapaddict said...

Soft and pretty, great job!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, I love these butterflies. What a BEAUTIFUL card

Katy said...

This is soooo pretty!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous! Love those butterflies and the stitching is a beautiful touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Sue Wieberg said...

This card is stunning.

Phyllis Strickland said...

I love your butterfly card!

Rita said...

Look at those beautiful butterflies! I love them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow .... love this card ... the butterflies are soo pretty and that paper is just gorgeous ... love the texture and the stitching!!!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!