Saturday, March 3, 2012

just a note to say hello


365 Cards is now starting year 4, can you believe it!!! 
my how time fly's when you are having fun :)
it feels like it was just a few months ago that i was playing along
with the daily challenges for year 1. 
now i am starting my third year on this awesome DT :) 

want to give a huge welcome to our four new DT members,
i know you are all going to be inspired by their work!! 

also want to give a big shout out to 
he completed all 365 challenges!!
woot woot !! 

 now on the the first sketch of the year :)




and here is my take on it


paper: su cardstock, bg oxford
punch: ms scallop dot boarder
stamps: hero arts My Type
misc: bg button, sewing, 
viva decor liquid pearls

Have a wonderful crafty day :)

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i don't know how you get all these AWESOME cards made, clean out cupboards AND work too. You are so amazing..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that typewriter!

wendipooh13 said...

sooo lovin your card and that typewriter is sooo cute!!!

~amy~ said...

super FUN card girlie....love the paper!!!

Jean Addis said...

You chose the perfect papers to compliment that cute typewriter stamp. I want to thank you for your comment about WV on my blog. I apologize for not even knowing that I didn't have it off...sorry. It should be now. That's how dingy I can be sometimes, so thank you!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a great use of paper... how do you get it to mesh so well? Woo hoo for kicking off the 365 Cards year with style.

Dana said...

Plaid, polka dots, and stripes? Who would have ever thought they would work so well together?! This is fabulous Rose. I'm so lucky to be working with such inspiring crafters!

♥Jan♥ said...

Wow, four years for 365 Cards, amazing. How did Pam come up with that many ideas !! What a great card to celebrate it, too ! -Jan-

Gloria Stengel said...

Ummm, yeah, where are your three bows?? brahahaaa!

Wow, 4 years already?! I sure miss playing along! But I am sending some friends, who are new to challenges, over. Hope they get a chance to play!!!