Monday, March 19, 2012

JOY

Welcome to this weeks E.A.D. Designs Blog Hop!!!

bloghopbanner 


you should have arrived here from
Lauren at Lauren's Creative

if not then be sure to start at the EAD Designs blog
so you don't miss a thing and your chance to win
some FREE vinyl

The word I like to live my life by is : JOY
  Jesus
   Others
You


so I put this on my wall to remind my daily:)


when I made the Have Fun and Craft On here
I saved the crown so I could use it with my Joy 
to remind me Jesus is my King.


I put the crown on gold mat board and cut it out.
cut the letters apart so they would be vertical
instead of horizontal, easy as that:)


here is what I used:

Joy

JoY 


Crown from:
Have Fun and Craft On


Have Fun and Craft On 



I used burgundy for both.
this was very easy to put up on the wall
trust me if i can do it anyone can :)

Remember:

 OK off you go to see what 
has created :)

Have  Fun!!!

14 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

It's perfect, love it!!!

Sue D said...

Fabulous and great inspiration.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I so love this. J O Y - what a wonderful way to live your life by.
AND my sweet friend, your cards are so AWESOME, I know your scrap book pages would be amazing. You must not be looking at my very good, sometimes I am almost embassed to post some of them, yours would blow mine away..

maria f. said...

Cute idea. Would love to test some of this vinyl.

Jay Gee said...

Such a wonderful idea Rose - looks fabulous :)

Jenny said...

Awesome! I love it!

Jenny

~amy~ said...

nice work...I have yet to put vinyl up on the walls...

Yvette G said...

I Love it... Thanks for sharing...

yyam said...

Nicely done! I should put some vinyl on my wall too! :)

Carol said...

It gives me great pleasure 2 present u w/the Liebster Blog Award. Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

jessica said...

Awesome job!!
Have a GREAT day!

Michelle said...

What a simply perfect reminder. I love it!

Jingle said...

That looks great on your wall!

callyannc said...

This is sooooo nice! TFS CallyAnn