Thursday, March 1, 2012

jingle belles: stuck on you

This is my second card for jingle belles: "Stuck on You" challenge that is being sponsored by EAD Designs.
Stef and Lauren asked the EAD DT to play along!! 


FUN FUN FUN :)



**used my new photo tent and must say i LOVE it :)
paper: su cardstock, ms christmas paper
punch: ms double loops, spellbinder scallop circle
misc: sewing, pop dots
image & sentiment : EAD Designs

Frosty Friends


Christmas Sentiments
Christmas Sentiments

**you all need to play along for a chance to win a $25.00 GC, let me tell you that will buy a lot of goodies  :)





my sentiment is my "music"  LOL

15 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW and can i say that again.. WOW.. what a beautiful card Rose.. it just pops. i love the paper. Hope you are feeling better

Lesley said...

This is SO cute Rose! I just love the "musical" sentiment. Thanks for joining me at Merry Monday.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the snowmen!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh CUTE card, I'm such a snowman lover!!

yyam said...

So cute! I just love those snowmen! Great colours! Yay on the photo tent...looks good!

~amy~ said...

super fabulous girlie! Love how you and Stephanie used the same stickerz yet both of your cards are so different...but both simply rock!

Jingle said...

This is such an adorable card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

great card and looks like your card tent did the job. The photo looks great.

Jean Addis said...

Love the banner look with the decorative edge. I need to look into getting a photo tent as mine is on it's last legs.

Annette said...

this is just too cute...love those little snowman...

Narelle Farrugia said...

Very cute Christmas card Rose and those snowman are adorable.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Very cute Christmas card Rose and those snowman are adorable.

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

June Houck said...

Rose, this is darling! You are an inspiration...I should get my EAD stickers out...they have been neglected :)

Margo said...

So cute! Love that loopy punch!
Thanks for joining the music challenge at CCC!