Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Honey Bunny

made this for my "honey bunny" ;)

*it is on a white base that doesn't show in the photo! lol

paper: su whisper white, black, echo park springtime
punches: ms loop boarder, spellbinders ovals
misc: sewing, pearls stickles frosted lace (tail) & cotton candy (nose and ears)
i paper pieced the cute little chick in his hand :) 

thanks to my bloggy buddy Janice 
for telling me about the challenge on 



did some sewing down the sides and across the yellow piece :)

i started out with sketch 183, from clean & simple



this weeks challenge on


CFC45:  The Bold & The Beautiful-
create a Clean And Simple project using a pastels and black

 i have a ton of creating for fun
and DT's on my days off
as hubby and i are going to be out of town
for a few days next week :)
he has never *gasp* been to
sea world or the san diego zoo!!
so i am going to give him the 
tour of my all time fav town
San Diego!! 

8 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, i am sure you and DH is going to have so much fun at Sea World and the Zoo... you are so creative and talented.. thank you so much for your precious prayers my friend. hugs

Michele Gross said...

Super cute, I love that rabbit! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

yyam said...

Oooh...lucky honey bunny! This is sooooo cute! Have fun at sea world and the zoo....my fave places anywhere in the world! :)

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love that rabbit!

~amy~ said...

Love it...so fun. When I have white base cards I use a colored backdrop...

Dana said...

I LOVE that PP and this adorable card is darling and perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge. I'm so glad you joined us this week:)

Gloria Stengel said...

Love this saggy bunny.

Are you going to CALL ME?! You cannot come down here and not see me.