Thursday, March 22, 2012

for you

just noticed that the challenge i made this card for ends tomorrow, not saturday as i thought! yikes! thank goodness for being able to change the post time! lol




paper: su sahara sand, bg cappella
buttons: bg cappella
punches:ms swirling lace, ek scallop circle, su circle
sentiment: SRM Stickers   Thinking of you   
button card: papertrey ink, my buddy Suezie stamped me up some :)
handmade ribon: Sherry
misc: pearls, dmc floss, edge distressing


my buddy Sherry is a guest designer for 
The Paper Players so I wanted to play along :)


*well it is almost a CAS card! lol*

 

i have used this weeks sketch on 365 Cards
SRM Stickers are our sponsor this week
so be sure to play along for a chance to win!!
 

15 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

Scrapaddict said...

Love this card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Now you know I love this card Rose and so happy that you played along with me and The Paper Players this week.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Glad you had time to enter this beautiful card into the challenge.. Thank you for your prayers Rose.

jaydee said...

Fabulous layout and what a perfect card for the buttons challenge! So glad you were able to join us this week at the Paper Players.
Jaydee

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! Love the sketch as well as that Capella paper! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and using your buttons!

Caroline Tan said...

The card looks so classic n elegant. Love it.

Nance Leedy said...

Button, button, who's got the buttons? You do Rose! This is so pretty and you've coordinated the button colors with the paper beautifully. Thank you for joining my button challenge at The Paper Players!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

You go girl with our fabulous 365 Cards sketch.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the colors and the button tag!

Heidi said...

I just love the different colors and designs of the buttons. It's so fun to have such a variety showcased on one card. Glad you were able to get this card in for the Paper Players challenge! Thanks for sharing with us!

~amy~ said...

super pretty...love those buttons!

Dana said...

Gorgeous card Rose.

annieambriel said...

oh I love this wonderful card. I have got to love the greens and buttons :)

annieambriel said...

oh I love this wonderful card. I have got to love the greens and buttons :)