Friday, February 3, 2012

Wise men still seek him

I found two new challenges while visiting 
my blogger buddy Sherry aka button junkie.
I love going and seeing the fab clean cards she makes :) 



my favorite technique is embossing either wet or dry :)

needs to be a Christmas card


had to adjust the sketch to work with the image,
but i think you can still see the sketch in my card ;)

can't see it in the photo but the dark strip across the card is dry embossed. the images and sentiment are wet embossed.

paper: su cardstock memory box mistletoe
embossing: sizzix folder, gold powder
stamps: skipping stones  (thanks to Amy!!)
misc: pearls, sewing, spellbinder ovals

7 comments:

Kim Evans said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it!!

Kim Evans said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it!!

Shelia said...

What an awesome Christmas card. I love card that express the true meaning of Christmas!

Christy Q said...

What a beautiful card! Love the image and the tweaks you made to the sketch work perfectly!

RiNNE said...

Fabulous card! Love the color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Lesley said...

I can see the sketch Rose and I love what you did with it! Great card for the challenge, traditionally beautiful. Thanks for joining me at Merry Monday!
Lesley

Bonnie said...

I love how you turned the sketch, the image and all the embossing.