Saturday, February 25, 2012

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards

Well we are now on day 363 and about to start 
a new year on 365 Cards,
with some changes.
all good ones!! 
we have four new DT members and 
trust me you are going to be wowed by them :)


paper: su cardstock, basic gray little black dress
punch: ms swirling lace, spellbinders ovals
stamp: paper girl
misc: pearls, edge distressing, ribbon, bow easy bow maker

i could not get a sentiment to look "just right" so i left it off :)

here is your sketch : 




13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh your card is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the colors and that dress form!

TesaB said...

What a totally gorgeous card. Love the dress form piece against the oval "mirror"! And the touch of green - yummy!

~amy~ said...

Lovely!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Beautiful!

Dana said...

Gorgeous! I love the edges.
I too created a card for this sketch, but haven't posted it yet! (I'm excited, can you tell?) *grin*

Sandy from Ukiah said...

well i am definitely WOWED by your awesome card.. love everything about it. AND what a beautiful bow.
(and you are popping right up on my side bar.. :-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i have left something on my blog for you Rose

Eileen Ng said...

it's a very nice card even without the sentiment! thanks for stopping by!

yyam said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love the amazing textures here Rose!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

Rose I LOVE how you worked the sketch!!! that ribbon is sooo pretty, your card is amazing!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Beautiful!!! Great embossing!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the dress form... way to rock this sketch!

lauren bergold said...

oh how i ♥LOVE♥ the sketch and i really realllllly loooooooooooove your gorgeous card! YUM!!!!! ♥♥♥