Monday, February 13, 2012

Love mail :)

Happy Monday!!! 
of course that means it is time 
for our blog hop on EAD Designs 

you should have hopped over from 
her creations always blow me away!! 
if not then head on over to the EAD Designs blog 
and start there so you don't miss any fun, 
or the chance to win some fab vinyl :)

I used some vinyl to decorate a small mailbox so i can "mail" my honey some love notes :)
i will leave it on his desk and through out the year slip in a 3 x 3 card to surprise him. 
of course i will put the flag up so he knows he has "mail" *grin*
i know......... sappy!!! lol 



super fast and east to make. 
which is a huge plus to me!! :)


Valentine Rub-Ons


of course i made a few cards to put into it




i used Love Block Valentines stickerz


Love Block Valentines

look how many there are!
lots more cards will be made with these :)

well i am your last stop on the hop, 
but before you go a reminder:




14 comments:

jessica said...

adorable job Rose!!! love all the mini cards and of course that mailbox is awesome!!
TFS

Emily said...

What a cute idea.. He is going to LOVE IT!

Shellye said...

How cute! I think I have the same little mailbox...hmmm, you've got me thinking now :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Aw, what a sweet thing to do for your hubby.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the mailbox, but the cards are just too cute!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Great mailbox, love your projects...too cute! Hugs! Leah Ann

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I think that is such an awesome idea... To leave the mail box on DH' s desk and put cards in every now and then..... You are so creative...AND so glad you are showing up again...

Jay Gee said...

That letter box is just adorable! So fun and your cards are wonderful too :)

~amy~ said...

super sappy and sweet!

Michelle said...

The mailbox is so cute. My son has one, but it isn't decorated as adorably. lol I like the cards you've made so far. Simple and sweet!

lauren bergold said...

welol NO WONDER you are the last stop b/c there is NO WAY anyone could top your gorgeous project this week missus! awesome valentines AND an adorable mailbox in which to put them??!?! UNBEATABLE and the most fabulous thing i've seen in ages... which is SAYING SOMETHING when i've just cruised the entire--and entirely AMAZING--EAD blog hop! so there!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

(ps: happy hearts day to you and your sweetie!!!!) :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo ADORABLE!! I love love love that little mailbox, and those cards are just tooooooooo cute cute cute!! Thanks for following me!! I am following you now too!

whoistracy said...

Your mailbox is so sweet Rose! Love the cardset, too. You know, I have a stash of these mailboxes and have NEVER used them. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog- I hope you'll say "hi" every now and then!!

Annette said...

wow what fun fun projects...I love that mailbox...so fun and creative...