Monday, February 27, 2012

keep calm and sew on

Welcome to EAD Designs Blog Hop!!

bloghopbanner


you should have made it here from the super talented Liz on Liz's Paper Loft 
if not then be sure to start form the EAD Designs blog so you don't miss a thing.
remember there is some free vinyl to be won so you will want to leave some love for each of the DT members :)


I have made a card for my mother that loves to sew. as soon as i saw this stickerz i knew i had to use it for her :) and i had the perfect paper tucked away that goes perfect with it!!




paper: su cardstock, dcwv crafty pad
misc: sewing, foam dots

Keep Calm Set 1
this is such a great set!!! 

for my card i 100% cased THIS card by Ujjwal over on Handmade with Love
i loved how she did the weaving on her card !!

off you go now to Shellye's blog The Papered Cottage
bet she has made something to make you say WOW!! :)

Reminder:


20 comments:

jessica said...

this is awesome Rose!! love all the pattern paper and stitching!
TFS

Shellye said...

Woohoo, you rocked this card, Rose! Love the strips of paper...so striking!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I agree I love this card and those paper strips. I think I need that Keep Calm and Snap on for my Project Life album I am doing.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the look of "quilt" with the sew sentiment! PERFECT!

Anita said...

Ooooh, you made me laugh. I need that stamp set. This is getting to be an expensive hop for me. Great card.

missstamper said...

Very cute! I am sure she is going to love it!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE your card design!!! cute stickers!!!

Sue D said...

Perfect card for someone who sews. I like the papers you used.

yyam said...

Oh wow! Love the mix of patterned papers and weaving! Nicely done Rose. :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh she will love it Rose.... (I used a a similar sentiment on Alex's birthday card last year that said "keep calm and party on", it was from a imagine cartridge)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Rose, this card is wonderful!!! I love the pattern too!!!

You did such a fantastic job!

Jay Gee said...

Fabulous Rose - your stitching looks great and I love those strips of patterned paper :)

Candace said...

love this!! the paper IS perfect!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is AWESOME! I love love love the paper strips and LOVING that EAD stickerz!!! Soooooooooo COOL!!

lauren bergold said...

oh isn't that that ♥FAB♥??! and YES the perfect paper to go with those amazingly cool stickerz! well done, you!

(ps: NO, i don't use WV and i've never had a problem with spam... i encourage my fellow bloggers to try turning it off... disenabling anonymous comments should be enough!!!) :) :) :)

~amy~ said...

She is going to LOVE this...that is some fun paper!!!!!! Don't you love those Keep Calm stickerz?!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great card... Thanks for the chance to win.

CarlyJo said...

I have always like the "Keep calm" messages and I actually never thought to use it on a color background. Everyone, keep calm and blog on!

Raquel said...

Hi Rose! I saw you over at Jingle Belles blog. I just recently started doing their challenge. It's been a long time since I saw you. How are you? I see you're still making beautiful creations as ever

Annette said...

this is amazing...I love how you used all the designer paper and love this fun sentiment..