Thursday, February 23, 2012

jingle belles gets sticky!!!

Lauren, all the GOOD blog names were taken,  is our GD for the month of Feb over on E.A.D. Designs and she has asked the EAD DT to play along with her and Stef, Ingenious Inkling  for the new prompt on  jingle belles !!





EAD Designs is sponsoring this challenge and what a FAB prize to be won!!!
a $25.00 gift certificate to spend at the EAD shop!! woo hoo!! one lucky duck will be able to get a ton of goodies with that :)

The winner will be randomly picked.
All you need to do is make a Christmas card and use stickers or rubons (or both)  
(it runs from feb 24th until march7th @ 6pm EST)



 to be honest i did not like my card when i was making it so went to bed. then in the morning i looked at it again to see how i could "tweak" it and realized i was very happy with the way it was! lol amazing what a good nights sleep will do, eh? 
paper: su cardstock, memorybox tinsel
punches: spellbinders ovals, ms quilted boarder punch
misc: sewing, pearls, pop dots
EAD stickerz:  Sweet Sweet Christmas printed on clear





be sure to head over to the 
jingle belles blog and get in on the fun. 


this is also for Merry Monday Challenge #8
which by the way has my buddy Sherry, button junkie  as a Guest Designer for this sketch :)  LOVE her CAS work!! 





a few side notes : 
my wonderful hubby made let me order THIS :)



so if anyone has some suggestions on how to take better pics feel free to let me know :) 
now i will be leaving it set up so need to find a place large enough for it. hum, think there might just be room in hubby's "man cave" lol


 ** if you have not done so
 PLEASE read THIS post by Amy T** 
and help make commenting easier for all :)

have a great weekend and i will be back on Sunday with my card for a brand new sketch from 365 Cards. we are almost ready to start a new year and will have a few new DT members, so exciting :)

6 comments:

whoistracy said...

How funny- I actually just stopped at OfficeMax on my way to work this morning and bought some foam board to make my own light box. Enjoy yours! Here's to taking better photos!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

you are spoiled. lol..
Love the card. AND you aren't too far down on my side bar, only one day ago. i am off to check the reader.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and yippee for you to have that on the way to you.

Annette said...

aww your card is awesome...Love those trees and sled. how lucky your hubby let you buy that fun light station.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card... and woo hoo a photo tent-- my hubby made me one-- does the job, but yours looks pretty snazzy.

Jen said...

Oooh, your card is gorgeous! Love how you used your elements and those stickerz (sooo cute)...oh geez, now I think I need that border punch! Fabulous inspiration! Please post how you like that light station...I need, er, want one too!