Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Yvonne's Gust!!!!

well it is a super exciting day today as the MEGA talented Yvonne
 over on Do More With Less has asked me to be her guest!!!

I LOVE Yvonne's work and everything she creates
 just makes me sit back and say WOW!!! 

 I created this card just for today and also 
have set a little challenge for you all :)


paper: su cardstock, basic gray picadilly
misc: pearls , sewing
boarder punch: ms laurel leaf

Fluttering Blooms Color


So here is the challenge I have for all of you:

Make an item (any that you like) and 
use at least 3 different pattern papers.
Easy Peasy eh?? :)

you have until friday March 9th to link up a new creation
on THIS post 
and Yvonne will choose the winner using random.org.

and of course i had to make it FUN with a prize!! 
how about a $20 gift card from Ellen Hutson:)

OK so get out that pretty paper and get to creating :)
so excited to see what you all create!!!


I want to thank Yvonne for having me as her guest :)
she is the sweetest girl and did i mention how talented she is?? 
if you have never been to her blog you really need to stop over at Do More With Less and feast your eyes on her creations! 
my fav of hers is when she uses misting, something i don't think my OCD tendencies would ever let me try! lol

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love that sentiment... Very pretty card...

yyam said...

Oooh thanks for the sweet words Rose *blush*....I love your style and I'm so glad you agreed to be my guest!!! Looking forward to seeing how you've inspired the players! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyy for being Yvonne's guest!! I saw the post last night and I am loving your challenge!! I loveeeeee your card too!! BEAUTIFUL colors and loving the little birdie!

Sherry Eckblad said...

CONGRATS! Love your card and can't wait to play along with you.

~amy~ said...

yahooooooooooooo.....congrats and such a fun challenge...I'm in:)

lauren bergold said...

holy ♥WOW♥ that is gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous!!! no wonder miss yvonne invited you to be her guest, she obviously has MARVELLOUS TASTE!!!!! absolutely LOVE this, missus!!! ♥♥♥

Gloria Stengel said...

Great card. And you know how I love me lots of printed paper! Fun challenge!

Allison said...

So lovely in Picadilly! Cute birdie too!

Annette said...

aww how cute...I love that little bird and great combo of designer paper...love it.

papertrails leaver said...

love this card! It's just adorable!