Tuesday, February 7, 2012

hugs



i came home tonight wanting to check my blogger reader, hit the shower and go to bed right away as my knees are killing me. but when i got to Amy's blog and saw the card drive for such an adorable little boy i had to make a card right away. and after reading his story of course i slapped myself for being such a whimp and counted all my blessings.

you can read all the dets HERE and i hope you all join in making cards to cheer Sebastian up after his surgery.

Amy is doing a super give a way for all that link up on her blog HERE but that should not be the reason to make a card, the JOY it will bring Sebastian should be :)


i have used the sketch from The Craft's Meow


paper: su cardstock my minds eye away we go
ms boarder punch
sewing
image and sentiment: EAD Designs




5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't find u anywhere on my dashboard... I had to scroll where down on my side bar to find this .. I will check better tomorrow.. Hope you can fix whatever is going on without too much trouble...
Super cute card, I am sure he is going to love this

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!! Sebastian is going to LOVE the card you made especially for him!!! I adore the Kawaii Friends set...perfect choice! Thank you for helping to spread the word about Sebastian!!

Jean Addis said...

What an incredible story. God bless this brave little boy. He's going to love your wonderful card. Bless you to!

jessica said...

what an awesome card Rose!! Sebastian will love it!!

Ginger said...

Your card is adorable! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it for Sebastian. I know he is going to love it!