Thursday, February 23, 2012

celebrate the season

well this is not my "style" of card but after sending it to Amy for her feedback i guess it needs to be posted as she liked it! lol 
i am slowly working on stepping outside my box. :)

the challenge on Christmas Card Challenges is #12 is Paisley

paper: su cardstock 
*yup you are seeing right, not one piece of pattern paper on this baby!!
 WAY outside my comfort zone!!!
punches: su corner, ms snowflake
misc: pearls, cb paisley folder
stickerz: EAD Designs 

 Snow Fun printed on clear






i am off now to rest and relax as my hubby told me to do for the rest of my days off :)
i have hurt my right side some how and so using my right arm is not a smart thing to do. 
i can craft and surf without it being to painful but housework is a no go!! 
lucky me, eh? lol

see you all tomorrow with a super fun challenge for one of my fav challenge blogs :)

9 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What fun colors and I love that tree! Outside of the zone...maybe, but Amy is right. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Annette said...

how adorable...I am loving all this PINK...great fun card...love it..

Linda Callahan said...

Non-traditional colors for the holidays are fun! This is so cute!

Jen said...

Stepping out of our comfort zone is what it's all about! Super colors for a Christmas card - definitely out of the box! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card ... love the colours and I love your trio of snowflakes ... your stepping out of the box card is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Brigitte said...

What a cute card!!! I love the tree and the unconventional colours! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

li-bee-ti said...

Way to go for going out of your comfort zone! the card is awesome!

My Creative Side said...

Great card! Love the non-traditional colors!

Rita said...

I think this is a super fun Christmas card. I'm a big fan of nontraditional colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!