Friday, January 13, 2012

when pigs fly

i have two card to show you today :)
i am working on using up a lot of items i have
hoarded before buying any more! 
should make hubby happy,eh? lol
so these two cards use some of my E.A.D. stash :)

the first is for this months color challenge on E.A.D. Designs

paper: su cardstock, my minds eye a happy heart
punch: ms boarder punch
cb: swiss dots
sewing
E.A.D. sticker set: Funny Punny

i  used the new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


 



for this card i used sketch #172 from clean & simple
paper: su cardstock, bg nook &  pantry
ribbon: may arts
pearls are colored with copics
stickerz: E.A.D. Designs    Farmer's Market

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great cards! When Pigs Fly made me laugh - so cute!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, I love both of your new cards :) the first one made me laugh with that pig and the 2nd one is so lovely!
You're right about using your old stash BEFORE buying new ones...LOL
(BTW, I had some problems with my mail, so I got your beautiful card only now... It's awesome! thank you so much, girlfriend!)

Carol<>< said...

how cute is that!!! "when pigs fly"
:)
great card,
Carol N<><

~amy~ said...

Now how come I didn't see this post earlier??!!!! CUTE cards girlie...way to rock the EAD goodness!!!! :)

Notes by Nina said...

When Pigs fly is adorable, super sweet cards.

Lesley said...

Pigs flying! Cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen said...

Cute cards. I had to do a double-take to make sure I was really seeing a flying pig! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

LOL Love the flying pig! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!