Friday, January 6, 2012

i'm stuck on you...............

I have been enjoying sitting at the craft table 
making cards with the fur babies today :)
 


paper: su card stock & my minds eye a happy heart
punch: ms
hearts: hero arts
misc: sewing  & ribbon
cb heart embossing folder
chipboard charm
stickerz from EAD Designs

linking this up to two challenges :)
**love getting back into playing along with challenges**

my chip board is the charm for the sentiment.




have to work tomorrow for the regular cashier so will be back on Sunday with my card for our new sketch on 365 Cards.
hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great textured background for your images! Cute card!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card, girlfriend!
Sorry to read that you have to work on Sunday :((
I'm so happy you're back on making cards, lots of cards please :)).
Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. missed you...........

Laura Davis said...

Awwwww cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Scrapaddict said...

Love the embossing! Happy Sunday even if you have to work :(

Jen said...

So cute! I hope your fur babies help you - mine just get in the way! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute, fantastic texture.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

you are so creative my friend... love the background..