Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi my name is Rose.........

and I am now a  DT member
  for E.A.D. Designs!!!! 


woot woot!!!!!

i am so excited and honored to be working with such 
talented ladies and with products i LOVE.

Please be sure and go over to E.A.D. Designs 
and say hello to  the rest of the team. :) 


poor hubby, think i about broke his eardrums when i opened the email from Emily last week. and of course he is the only one i could tell so i had to keep reminding him i made the DT! lol

I want to show you what i had Emily make 
for me months ago for my front door.
not to worry, it stayed as good as new until i put it up! lol


i really like the way it looks "painted" on my door. this is the
it was super easy and quick to put on, huge plus for me!!


now my second card for 
i am hoping to make 2 for each challenge now that 
the challenges run two weeks. 
what's that saying.. the best laid plans! lol
paper: su card stock, scraps (think it is jolly by golly?) 
punches: su
misc: pearls, sewing
ornaments: E.A.D. Designs   Celebrate the Season    
embossing folder: d'vine swirl

OK it is back to the couch for me as this cold is kicking my rear end!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

LOL. I hope you hubby's ears have stopped ringing.
Excited to have you on the EAD Team.

Scrapaddict said...

Congrats!

Lauren Brewer said...

Congratulations Rose! I'm so glad that you will be joining the team!

Candace said...

so excited we will be on the team together!! It's going to be a fun year! :)
Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

woot wootie woot woot girlie!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Congrats on making the DT!!
Awesome card!! I love the music paper, embossing, and stitching!!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

SmilynStef said...

So so thrilled to see you on the EAD Designs Team ... can't wait to see all of the awesome things you'll create. Love your sketchy design too ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

oof, i am sorry to hear you've got THE COLD too... but a big *WAHEY* to your EAD news, that is awesome, they are SO LUCKY to get ya, missus!!!

as proven already by this lovely card which is a GREAT use of those fabulous stickerz AND a brilliant version of kirsty's sketch as well as just an all round gorgeous piece of holiday design!! ♥♥♥

The Archiving Angel said...

Congrats on making the DT.
Your card is great as is that door decor!
super!!!