Saturday, December 17, 2011

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday & EAD color challenge :)

Time for this weeks sketch on 365 Cards!!!

 memory box paper, su card stock, ms punches,sewing, gold pearls, glitter, bg buttons, can't remember if the sentiment is EAD or SRM (way to much going on in the ole craft room this week to keep track of :)

before you see the sketch, let me just say that i took great liberty in the artistic freedom Pam allows us on the DT !! lol
all i could see were presents or a cake, and didn't want either for my card! so the "rebel" came out to play! lol


well my time with my best bud Shelly last week was WONDERFUL :) we shopped, chatted, crafted, baked and relaxed.
here is a pic of the treats we made with my cricut meow cart (which some how ended back at Shelly's home??!! LOL)

this is for the color challenge on E.A.D. Designs

 EAD stickerz, SU! card stock & punches , sewing, CB snow EF

my 365 card started out to be for it but some how the colors got changed!
my craft room is a mess!! but so glad to have my mojo back after months that i am (for once) ok with it being a mess :) can always shut the door, eh?

**disclaimer: i did keep some what close to the colors! 

will blame it on Amy T as she didn't tell me the SU colors this time! 
she has me spoiled by telling me. 
well that's my excuse and i am sticking to it! lol

hope you are all ready for Christmas! got my last card made today and will hand them out at work tomorrow. got my mailing done on monday! yea ahead of the rush this year ;)





6 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...I see how you are....

Cherry Cobbler
Island Indigo
Wild Wasabi

Oops...I did forget to email you that eh?

LOVE both of your cards and so thrilled that your mojo is back!!!!

P.S. I will not believe your room is a mess...I wanna see pictures.

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

what a great card and you used some of my favorite paper. Now if my mojo would only return.

shelly said...

the rebel in who? you? oh no way! lol your card turned out cute rose i can see the sketch in it.
and the treat holders turned out so adorable! the cutest mouse ever :) i had a fantastic time with you thanks soooo much!!!!! oh and i have no idea how that cart ended up back in my stuff im thinkin Q did it ;)

TesaB said...

Fabbie cards, Rose! I love when you go rebel on Pam! :):):)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND a Merry Christmas to you to my friend... i have been bad about posting too. i have only been posting on people that have been posting on my blog... i was posting on everyone's and wasn't getting anything done... i have missed seeing your beautiful creations....So glad you and Shelly finally got to spend the day shopping and just having fun... love the candy holder and the card is beautiful... hugs

Jean Addis said...

Your craft room should be a mess after all the work you've been doing. I love the little mouse candy holder.
Here's wishing you and yours a blessed, merry Christmas!