Saturday, December 3, 2011

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards :)

Hope you are all ready for another wonderful sketch
from Pam on 365 Cards!!

I had a blast with this one and it was perfect to try out THIS 
that I saw on Splitcoaststampers.

love how the "string art" makes a wreath!! :)
paper: su! cardstock & memory box tinsel, sentiment: EAD, punches: ms & su!, misc: sewing, dmc floss, ms button, gold pearls.

Here is your sketch:


I have an exciting weekend coming up as my best buddy Shelly will be here for FOUR days starting the 7th!!!
That is the best Christmas gift I could ask for :) Love you girlfriend!!
Now she thinks she is coming to rest and relax, {{insert evil laugh here}} what she doesn't know (until she reads this post! lol) is that I have a list of crafty and baking items for her to "help" me with. she can bake up a storm and craft like there is no tomorrow so she should be able to get the mile long list done for me. ;) And now that my craft room has a bed and it's own bath she should be just fine locked in there!! lol

Hope you all have a wonderful week and FUN with the new sketch :)

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Scrapaddict said...

Love your card! Forgot that technique, thanks for the inspiration! Have fun with your BFF!

TesaB said...

Super FAB card, Rose! Great technique - looks like tons of fun! Have a wonderful time with your friend!!!

~amy~ said...

check out that fun string art...looks fab.

Those are the best kind of friends...have fun Rose!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

love the card and great papers!!!! very pretty!!!! yeah for good friends!!!

shelly said...

neener neener ladies this is MY christmas card! thanks so much for the beautiful card rose :)