Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

hope you all have a blessed and wonderful crafty 2012!!!

what better way to kick off a new year then with a fab sketch from pam on 365 cards!!


paper: my minds eye, su card stock & kraft
rub-on's: heidi grace
sentiment: the greeting farm
punches: su & ms
misc: bg pearls, sewing, may arts twine, swiss dots ef

and here is your sketch to start off 2012 :)

when i saw the sketch i knew it would be perfect for a CAS card, 
so this is also for the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.


so how did you all bring in the new year? 
hubby and i are having friends over for games, food (lots of food!) 
it will be a day and evening of blessed friendship :)
of course we are way to old to stay up to see in the new year,
so we will be asleep by 11 pm! lol

11 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Love your card.
So happy to have discovered 365 Cards.

Scrapaddict said...

Love the card! Might have to play along. Happy New Year!

My Beautiful World said...

Your cards are just wonderful. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
Always Wendy

~amy~ said...

Whatta gorgeous card!!! love the great color combo! I won't tell you what time I fell asleep...super early:)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

What a great card! I fell asleep watching Dora with Micah and it was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before midnight.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful, love the kraft with the yellow/orange card stock and the string ties it all together.

yyam said...

Happy 2012 Rose! Love your beautiful card! Awesome colors and textures! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love your gorgeous colors and the summery feel of your card - make me long for hot, breezy days. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Julie Day said...

Beautiful! It's so nice to see something summery amidst all this winter snow :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

shelly said...

this is the card i was referring to on the phone, love love love it.

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE how pretty your card is!!!! gorgeous!!!