Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Holidays

Welcome to a brand new week on 365 Cards!!! 

Pam has another fantastic sketch for us this week 
and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Here is my take on it:


I used SU! card stock & punches, MS snowflake punches, BG buttons, misc: floss and pearls, and the fab tree and sentiment are from the stickerz set Flourish Dove by EAD Designs.

This is also for the new challenge on jingle belles:
it came upon a midnight *CLEAR*

the *clear* i have used is velum for the snowflakes ;)

Now here is your sketch, have FUN!!!! 


12 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the soft feel of those vellum snowflakes ... *clearly* fabulous ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

kim.scrapper said...

Wow, this card is beautiful. I really like it so much, tfs

lauren bergold said...

What a gorgeous card! The red is so bright & beautiful against the white background. LOOOOOOOVE those fabulous vellum snowflakes!!!

scrappinlil said...

Rose...this is really gorgeous. I love everything about it. TFS

Ivonne Marie said...

This card looks so delicate and elegant I love it!!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah...love the POP of color and the embossing!!! How are ya??!!!

Electra said...

I love how you've used the snowflakes!

Marie B. said...

Those snowflakes are fabby! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh, I want that snowflake!!!

Manoli Navarro said...

Que bonita es la tarjeta Rose, me encanta esos copos de nieve.

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh this is stunning, gorgeous!!! I love it all!!! Makes me feel super wintery!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love this one! You have my address...