Saturday, October 8, 2011

Christmas Cheer!

Sunday means it is time for a new sketch on 365 Cards!!

first the story behind my card,*wink wink*
i had 30 mins to make, photo, edit, set up post, and email my card to Pam YIKES!!
hubby and i are on our way out to celebrate my 30th birthday (again!) so it did not turn out just as i wanted, but hubby likes it (he is a bit bias!) lol

any way at least i have a card to show and it even works for the 2 Christmas card challenges i enjoy :)


paper: su cardstock, BG eskimo kisses, ek corner punch, misc pearls & ribbbon, BG button, SRM sentiment, TH edge disstressser (wanted to do some sewing, but time was too short) CB snow EF.

CHNC 41: house or home
This week I would like you to make a card that includes a picture of a house or home - it can be the outside or inside, it's up to you.

jingle belles: i'm dreaming of a ♥PINK♥ Christmas
check this out: 

yep, we're asking you to make a holiday card with some pink on it somewhere! don't worry, we'll make it worth your while... because... we'd like this one to be just a little more meaningful... so for every fabulous "pink christmas" card that gets linked up between now and next wednesday night, stephanie and lauren will each donate a dollar to susan g. komen for the cure!!! that's right, $2 a card, and you can enter as many times as you like... but each card has to be newly made, and it has to have some pink on it!

OK here is your sketch :)
and i am off to enjoy dinner and frozen yogurt with hubby,  yummy!! 


19 comments:

TesaB said...

Happy Birthday Rose!!! Fabbie card, love the pink and the embossing. No one could tell it's a panic card!!! I'm totally impressed! :)

Saskia said...

Happy Birthday!

Gorgeous card! :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

I absolutely love this card! I didn't realize you were older than me. I will be celebrating my 29th birthday again soon. :P

wendipooh13 said...

love your take on the sketch!!! esp the pink tree!!!

SmilynStef said...

Love the fun papers ... and awesome job with the sketch ... so glad you " went pink" with us at jingle belles.

~amy~ said...

magnificent...way to multi-task!

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Happy 30th! *winks*

Hazel said...

This is a beautiful card, Rose - just right for the sketch and for my CHNC challenge 41 - thanks for joining in. I do love that BG paper - I'd forgotten about it - I might dig mine out and make another card for my own challenge. Happy birthday wishes x

lauren bergold said...

What s fabulously fun and festive PINK card you've made... I think I have to agree with hubby that it is wonderful!!! Ps happy happy happy anniversary of your 30th birthday!!! <3!!!

Debbie said...

Soooo pretty!! Love the colors, papers, and embossing!

Lisa said...

I love the pink christmas trees with that super BG paper. I used that collection this week - love this

Ruth said...

Love the background paper and your pink tree!

suezie said...

Hey Rose Happy B'day! Gues I forget despite havin asked ya - sorry :-( Absolutely love the card tho' - hubby's NOT the only one that like's it - am lovin the pink and that house paper - too, too cute. Hugs

Elizabeth said...

Belated birthday wishes to you. Love the card - the DP with the houses on is lovely. Elizabeth x

Marie B. said...

Oooo, I love your card! That pink emboessed tree is da bomb! :)

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous card...I really like these colors for Christmas!!
Hope all is well with you & yours!
hugs & blessings

Manoli Navarro said...

Me encantan los colores que has elegido!!
Quien dice que la navidad es solo roja y verde???

Gloria Stengel said...

GASP! I love that pink combo. So pretty!

Audrey Frelx said...

Very pretty Christmas card!