Monday, September 5, 2011

Guess what??

I am thrilled to announce that I am the Guest Designer
for the AWESOME EAD Designs for the month of September!!! 
Woot Woot :)
Thank you so much Emily for having me. You all know I love these products and let me tell you I jumped for joy when asked!! 

Today is Monday so that means it's Blog Hop time.
You should have arrived from
If not then head on over so you won't miss a thing.

*please excuse the poor photos : (
need better lighting at night.

I decided to make a little gift with matching card as I am going to visit my buddy and need to bribe her to give back my Meow Cricut cart! lol


 Shelly loves lady bugs so I have used 


Isn't it cute!!! 
would you like to win these stickerz?
well then just leave me a comment by Friday the 9th at 9:00 pm PST
the winner will be posted next monday on the EAD  Designs blog :)

Remember...


Leave a comment on the EAD Designs blog and 
follow along with the blog hop...
You might be this week's winner of some EAD goodies!!! 
 
OK now hop on over to Scrap-Making and see 
what the super talented Joanna has created.

23 comments:

Lauren B. said...

This is such a beautiful gift set - that is one of my favorite sticker sets! I can't wait to see what else you come up with this month! So glad you are joining us!
TFS!
Lauren

Amy said...

So so adorable Rose!Love those ladybugs!! Glad you're joining us this month!

Elise said...

*Swack!*

I LOVE, love, LOVE THIS! Huge congrats on your guest DT position: you've made STUNNING use of these materials, FOR SURE! So bright, happy and positively ADORABLE! Thanks for making my day measurably DARLING-ER! xoxo!

Scrapaddict said...

Adorable set, I am sure she will love it! Congrats on the GDT gig!

Mrs. Miles said...

CONGRATS - Rose, on your becoming a guest designer at EAD - they will be sure fortunate to have you.

I came to peek at your 365, its fabulous - I think its perfect! It is wonderful to see how each person has such a different take on a sketch!

Card Artist ~ Barb

SmilynStef said...

So thrilled to see you guest designing ... love what you create with their products.

wendipooh13 said...

way to go and congrats!!! how exciting!!!!! love your fun projects!!!

katieo said...

I love the way you coordinated your papers with the stickers. Can't wait to see what else you create

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute lady bug gift ensemble--makes me smile!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Congrats on being the guest designer. I love those cute bug stickerz.

Emily said...

MAJOR CUTENESS!
SO HAPPY to have you with us this month

~amy~ said...

wooooo hooooooo....soooo happy to have you with us this month sista! What a super fabbie set...she's going to love it!!!!

smyiow said...

I love what you did with the rub ons! Great job!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Jenn said...

super duper cute! Welcome to the team :)

SHartl said...

OMG! Those stickers are the cutest and I love your giftie set!!

joeygirl86 said...

Hi Rose! I'm so happy you are joining us this month! I love what you made with the cute Lady bug stickerz..that box is awesome!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Rose, first of all congrats on being this months guest designers! Now about your project is adorable! I love the stickerz you chose!

yyam said...

Woohoo! Congrats on being guest designer! Your projects are awesome! :)

Scrappy Rat said...

Hope she returns your cart! Those ladybug gifts are adorable!

sharon g said...

LOVE the ladybug. So cute! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats on being a GDT!! well deserved.
Super cute gift bag and fab card!

lisa arana said...

congrats and this is one super cute card!