Saturday, September 3, 2011

Feel better soon

Hope you all are having a wonderful 3 day weekend :)

This week on 365 Cards we have another super duper sketch to start us off!!!

I need a get well card for a male so pulled out my Breeze papers from My Mind's Eye that are perfect for male cards :) the watch is a paper girl stamp and i used crackle accents on the face to give it some "pop". did some sewing and added liquid pearls, misc brown pearls,  and a brad to whip it out in no time :) 
the  sentiment is from THIS stickerz set by EAD Designs.


11 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Perfect mail card!

lisa arana said...

Fabulous!

~amy~ said...

check out those fabbie details...love it!

MicheleV said...

great card Rose, love the crackle on the clock! I also came here looking for the sketch - I don't see it @ 365 and I knew you would have it posted!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, this card is beautiful; and the papers are just perfect for a male card!!! You did a fabulous job, my friend!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a great combo, hope he feels better soon.

Ri said...

I love the combination of papers and the detail on the clock! Great card, I also hope he feels better soon!

Notes by Nina said...

Great colors, perfect for a masculine card.

li-bee-ti said...

Well done for a male card! I love the colors and dp and the embllishments are perfect!

Manoli Navarro said...

Es perfecta, ese reloj con emboss queda precioso!

wendipooh13 said...

I looooove the colors on your card!!!! sooo pretty!!!