Monday, August 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY







I was thrilled when Yvonne emailed and asked me to be part of your "blog land birthday celebration" :) 

Happy Birthday girlfriend.
Hope you enjoy turning 25 again!!

 Hop on over to Amy's blog HERE and wish her a happy birthday :)

**I sat here for 30 mins trying to think up somethings to say about you girl, but it all sounded so mushy!! lol so will just tell you I am honored to be your friend and hope to get to meet you in person one day. Thanks for always inspiring me and being there for me when "life" issues hit. 
Hugs my friend :) 

PS: 
if i could make cakes that one would be on it's way to you!! 

5 comments:

yyam said...

What a happy happy card! Just perfect for Amy! She will love it!

Thanks for joining the birthday party! :)

Scrapaddict said...

Great card! Is the kite a digi?

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

perfect card and cake too.

~amy~ said...

awwwwww.....thanks sista!!!! What a fabbie card...can't beat the paper...the hot air balloon and the kite! Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a cute card! Love the sentiment. xxD