Friday, August 12, 2011

EAD Designs: Good Company Color Challenge :)

Is it "cheating" if I already have the stickerz set that is being used for this months color challenge?? 
Nah, think not!! lol
well i did so this card was a no brainer, as color challenges are not even close to the top of my "love to do" list lol

here are the challenges this card is for:

EAD Designs: Aug Color Challenge
Card Patterns: Sketch 127
Simply Create: Distressing
**side note** I am no longer on the SC DT but wanted to play along with this challenge :) 
I have truly loved working with all the fab and talented DT members for the past year and a half and Trish is such a wonderful person to work with. I will miss you all :) 


paper: su card stock, my minds eye breeze, punches: su, ek,basic grey pearls, cuttlebug textile embossing folder, the fab doily was in a "love" package sent to me from Suezie **must find the die she used to make these**  stickerz are from the Good Company set by EAD Designs, may arts ribbon and my distressing is done with my TH edge distresser. 



13 comments:

yyam said...

Just lovely Rose! Beautifully embellished! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so pretty!

TesaB said...

What a totally sweet card, Rose! The doily is wonderful and so are the stickers. So cute!

Nina Brackett said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Greetings, Saskia :)

~amy~ said...

Yahooooooo!! Of course you're not cheating! I love it...the doily is fab!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

love the card and it is not cheating. I think I need to invest in some of those EAD stickerz.

Scrapaddict said...

You are going to be missed hon! This is a great card I always forget to use my dollies.

lisa arana said...

i really adore this!!!

li-bee-ti said...

I already miss you.... It was such a fun to be with you on SC DT.
But no one is really leaving... I still have you on my list... LOL
Beautiful card and very special color combo (I'm not sure I could work with this combo...LOL). The doily is the perfect touch!
Hugs!

Emily said...

Love your card and the doily is PERFECT. thanks so much for playing along this month:)

Gloria Stengel said...

Great sketch and fab card!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Ruth: What a beautiful card [as usual] Sure glad you joined us for Challenge #50, Distressing.

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/
Simply Create Design Team Member