Sunday, August 14, 2011

do bees have knees???



It's Sunday and that means a new awesome sketch form Pam on 365 Cards!! 

this was a FUN one to work with Pam :)

i actually used a cricut cut before  shelly! lol 
i used these super cute little bees from create a critter and teamed them up with a saying from EAD Designs stickerz set Random Sayings
  
 
paper: su cardstock, ep splash, sewing and black pearls for the eyes, frosted lace stickles to give the wings some shine. 

OK here is your sketch 
and remember have FUN :)


12 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

so cute. I need to wipe the dust off my cricut and use it once in awhile and that sentiment is perfect.

Jean Addis said...

Super cute! I have Create a Critter, but have never cut out the bee...I sure will now.

TesaB said...

YAY! Soooooo CUTE!!!! Love this card, Rose!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo love your take on the sketch, those bees are soooo cute! Kim

~amy~ said...

oh man, how cute is this?

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Rose! love your little buzzers!
hugs & blessings

yyam said...

So totally cute! Such a fun card Rose! :)

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Rose,

♥ the sweet little bees! What a terrific take on the sketch as well! I'm new to all these challenges and desperately trying to keep up - may have to take a bit of a break this week. They are sooo inspiring! Sometimes I need that little "kick" to get an idea put on paper.

Hope you have a good week!

~ Barb

Scrapaddict said...

Too funny! Love the little bees.

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh your lil bees are sooo stinkin cute!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I swear I left a comment...anyway....super cutie patootie!

joeygirl86 said...

that is sooo cute! :)