Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's your favorite animal???

For this challenge on Simply Create  
we would like to see 
"Your Favorite Animal"
on your creation. 

No surprise that my card has a C A T !!! lol

the challenge will run from July 29th until Aug 11th so plenty of time to get creative, eh? :)

this is also for the "MOJOvate me challenge that my buddy Shelly and I have going to "kick start" our desire to craft. she picked out the sketch this week and rocked it!!
you can see her card HERE.


paper is SU cardstock, basic gray max & whiskers, fiskars punch, misc: sewing, ribbon, pearls. the stickers are from EAD Designs set: Cats Meow.

and here is the sketch Shelly choose :

now i am off to find our next sketch girlfriend :)

5 comments:

Carol<>< said...

Okay, I have to tell you... when I first saw the tiny picture on my blog I thought if was going to be an animal cracker!!! Maybe I need stronger glasses,,
cute card!
Carol<><

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

I didn't even have to look at the card to know what your favorite animal would be. Great card.

~amy~ said...

a cat? surprise, surprise...LOL...adorable card!

Marjo said...

Love your Kitty card..xoxo Marjo

shelly said...

oh YAY blogger finally letting me see your blog! cool sketch eh :) great job with it friend:) love that max and whiskers paper :) the kitty makes me laugh , kinda a smug look on its face :) your mojo has come to life... look out everyone cuz with the mojo comes the rebel! ;)