Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank You

CAS-ual Fridays # 13: make a 4 x 9 card. 
i have been wanting to ink up this dress form for months. it is 5.25" so doesn't fit on my normal size card.
I adjusted the sketch to fit :)


I think I am starting to love the CAS style!!!

TH paper stash vintage shabby, SU! cardstock, Spellbinders oval dies, MS boarder punch, dress form is paper girl and the sentiment is teresa collins. 

I am embarrassed to say this is the first time these stamps have seen ink!!
Having my stamps organized on my clip it up makes them so much easier to find and use :)

15 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful! Great colors, great design and I'm so glad you finally got those great images inked up :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Girl you are rocking the clean and simple style. Love the card.

TesaB said...

Wowzaaa, this is simply wonderful!!!! GREAT stamp!!! :)

Lisa Arana said...

ooooooooh! fabulous!

shelly said...

sometimes the clean and simple is fun eh :) i like your card :)

Virginia L. said...

Wonderful design! I love the image for the tall card! Just fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

~amy~ said...

well, I'm so glad that you inked up that gorgeous dress form....what a fab clean and crisp card!

Scrapaddict said...

I think you've found a new style. Great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is awesome!!!!!

Alanna Harris said...

shabby chic and gorgeous!

Karen B. said...

Embrace the CAS-your card is fantastic! Great choice of colors too! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

ileana-carmen said...

It is an original card indeed. And I like your cats.

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Kryssi said...

Such a divine card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

li-bee-ti said...

You really rocked with this card! CAS is perfect for you!