Thursday, July 21, 2011

MOJOvate Me.......................

my buddy Shelly and I are having a problem with "desire to create" so each week we are taking turns picking out a sketch in hopes of overcoming our lack of "desire".
this week she got to pick out the sketch and let me tell you she is in for "pay back"! lol
she picked an old sketch from CPS

OK girlfriend here is my card and any goofs are due to chatting with you on the phone while making it! have to blame someone, eh? lol
october afternoon and su paper, oval nesties, sentiment is from EAD Fluttering Blooms stickerz set, beautiful bloom was handmade by my buddy libetti,su punches, tea set is cut using the heritage cart. (i know shelly you are shocked!) lol
i should have used plain paper for the tea set!! oh well at least i made my card :)

this is also for the color challenge on EAD
and the "use your scraps" challenge on whimsical wednesdays (shelly is on the DT now so thought i would play along :)



and if you want a peak at Shelly's card click HERE :)

14 comments:

yyam said...

This is pretty! Love the use of those OA papers! :) And love your post title! :)

Hope the 2 of you get your mojo back! :)

~amy~ said...

I cannot believe that you are without your mojo...this card is fantastic Rose!

shelly said...

hey chicka i dont remember seeing that paper when i shopped at your house! love it :) your right your card sucks lol..KIDDING!!!! theres nothing wrong with this like i knew before i saw it. great take on the sketch :) now get your self in gear and pick another :) btw..thanks for playing along at whimsical wednesdays :)

In Love with a Bug said...

Beautiful card! I love the scrap paper you used and the inking you did. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays! I am a new follower. Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

joeygirl86 said...

WowiE!! This is totally rad! Love everything about it!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the EAD color challenge, good luck girlie! :)

GiGi said...

What a great card! I love all the different patterns. Great job using your scraps and thanks for playing at WHimsical Wednesdays!

TesaB said...

Super fun and happy card, Rose! Love it, makes me smile!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

It looks like the MOJO is there to me you just need to dig down deep and see it.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty card. I love all the color and the patterned paper. I don't see any mistakes. Great sentiment too. There must be something in the air because my MOJO took a vacation about a month ago and has yet to return:(. Great use of scraps for the challenge, thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday.

Cindy said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL job with your scraps!Your card is soo Pretty with all the great details and colors!!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

Karen H said...

Wow, this doesn't look like it was made from scraps OR without mojo! Excellent work! :o) I love how you made all those colors and patters work so well together. That knit flower is gorgeous! I'm happy to be your newest follower. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a pretty card and great choice of scraps! Thanks for letting your mojo loose on Whimsical Wednesday! Love it. x

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you used so many patterns! What a beautiful way to use your scraps! The colors work perfectly together! Thanks for sharing your scraps with us at Whimsical Wednesday!
Amber

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is just beautiful! The red lace paper is gorgeous and I love how you've cut the tea pot out of the same pattern. What a great use of your scraps. I was in a bit of a crafting slump last month but once I got back in the swing of things, the ideas just started flowing. Hope the same happens for you! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!