Thursday, July 14, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Our challenge for the next two weeks on Simply Create is " Christmas in July"

Hope you all get out your Christmas cheer and join us :)

this is also for: 
jingle belles: use scraps **i am a day late but it is made lol**
card patterns: sketch 123


paper: su card stock, cosmo mitten weather, button and image are cosmo mitten weather also, misc pearls and ribbon (it is purple, don't know why that color is so hard to photograph!). sentiment is SRM and some sewing just to show Amy i still know how to use my little machine! lol



OK Shelly I have made my card for this week's sketch so now lets see yours :) bet you forgot we challenged each other, eh? well that is one (and the only) way i can get a card made before you girlfriend! lol

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the patterns & colors you combined ... and what a fun little snowman ... so glad you linked-up your card at jingle belles.

~amy~ said...

LOL...sewing and Cosmo Goodness? That fab card is calling my name...how goes it sista?!!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

What a fun holiday card!!! I love those CC papers.

lisa a.

li-bee-ti said...

Great card, Rose! I agree with you about purple being a very hard color to take photos of.
Love that snowman image, it's too cute!

yyam said...

Ahhh...love the CC goodness! And the stitching! :)

shelly said...

hey chicka! you sooo cheated lol. ok i named our challenge .. MOJOvate me :) and you did. love that paper. i posted my card on my blog i liked the sketch and your card turned out way cute. so now that we know that sewing machine still works how about gettin out your rusty ol cricut and seeing if it remembers you ;)

whoistracy said...

Adorable! Love that little snowman.
So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

Marjo said...

Super cute! xoxo Marjo

Elise said...

Hellooooooooo, sweet girl! It's your friend, what's her name? BEHIND! Mrs. Way Behind on delivering her FAVORITE blog friends in the universe their MUCH deserved love! Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me! I'm TRYING to get better - I've overextended just a bit, but THAT'S nothing new here in blogland! {Wah!} Anyway, love - THIS card! CP sketch! Talent and inspiration, rolled into ONE beautiful package! {Oh, don't forget fave papers! Yipes!} Great work, sweet heart! I'm SO happy to see you smoke free and kitty lovin', as ever! xoxoxoxo!

ike said...

SUPER card - love your colour combo and the stitching is just brilliant. You always find something extra to do !! :-)
Hugz
Ike xx