Friday, July 1, 2011

Best Wishes

Are you all ready for the new challenge on Simply Create
First let me say that you all created awesome items for our last challenge "wings"!!! 
*I am still working on getting to my commenting due to a ton of overtime at work this week so please bear with me*

For this challenge we would like to see "Silhouettes" on your creations.
Remember it can be anything you create, not just cards, so let your creative juices run free!!!  :)

This challenge will run from July 1st to July 14th.

For my card i use a rub on from the E.A.D. Designs set Cameo Frames
SU! whisper white card stock, sentiment, punches, sizzix embossing folder, misc: pearls, ribbon, pop dots.

Hope you all join us and look forward to seeing what you have created :)

11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Super elegand card, Rose! This silhouette is superb.
I just love your card, girl!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

fabulous card I love the silhouette image you have used.

annieambriel said...

Rose, this is elegantly gorgeous :D

Jennifer Meyer said...

Its a beauty ~ WOW!

Enjoy your holiday weekend with the family! Thinking of you always,
Jennifer :)

ike said...

Rose, this is super stunning. The silhouette is classically elegent. Beautiful. :-)
Hope your family and the Fur Babies are all well and having a fab celebration weekend.
Hugz
Ike xxx

dahlhousedesigns said...

Wow, how beautiful!

lisa a

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it... so elegant..

~amy~ said...

LOVE this and I'll definitely play along...I love silhouettes!

Scrapaddict said...

Gorgeous my dear!

Elise said...

This is SO elegant! Best Wishes, INDEED! I simply adore this ultra exquisite and FRAME-WORTHY piece of paper craft - YOU are amazing! xoxoxo!

Trish Hughes said...

love how simple this card is, just stunning too!!!