Saturday, July 30, 2011

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday


are you all ready for the new sketch on 365 Cards?
well here it is :)

i didn't see the "tab" up on top or that the blue is not the entire front, until after making my card...
oh i can't wait for Oct to get here as that is when my insurance will cover my new glasses!
OK that is my excuse and i am sticking to it! LOL

look at that i even used the cricut!! yup, i am slowly feeling my desire to create return :)
paper: basic gray curio & su! card stock, punches: su!, ms, & ek, cricut: bathtub from heritage cart, stamps: su! sentiment, misc:lace seam binding, pearls.
  
OK Shelly, this is the sketch I picked for this weeks MOJOvate me challenge :) what's that you say? I am cheating?? NOT!! we never said it could not be a sketch from one of our DT gigs :) LOL at least i pick easy sketches!! ;)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yahoooooo!!! Cricut too...fabulous!

TesaB said...

Ohhh, what a gorgeous card. Love the bathtube! And the BG. And the butterfly. I love the card. Ok! :)

Scrapaddict said...

You rocked the sketch and you are THE rebel!

shelly said...

cute cute card i love that old time bathtub :) and the paper. i did my card this morning posted on my blog :) thanks for the fun sketch ill get one this week. btw i pick easy sketches too!

yyam said...

Gorgeous Rose! Love the vintage vibe! So glad the urge to create is coming back...woohoo!!!:)

li-bee-ti said...

Wonderful take on Pam's sketch! Don't blame yourself for not seeing the little details on the sketch... Hey, you're a rebel!!!!
I love the soft and warm look of this card! It made me want to take a long bath... LOL