Saturday, June 11, 2011

sunny days ahead

Time to start a new week on 365 Cards and of course that means a new fab sketch!!

For my card I used more FUN stickerz from EAD Designs. The sun is from Sunny Side up and the sentiment is from Thinking of You Sentiments.  

Still not quite back into crafting due to "life" so EAD stickerz are perfect for my "quick" cards. *wink wink*

paper is Sassafras sweet marmalade, have just a bit left so made a 4 x 4 card. did some sewing and used SU! card stock, then popped the sun and it was done *smile*


Hope you all join us!!!!!

13 comments:

TesaB said...

Fab sunny card, Rose! Love the happy sassy colors and image!!!

~amy~ said...

well, if this isn't the happiest card ever...love how you've teamed up EAD and Sassy goodness!

Yvonne Garner said...

Adorable card! I am getting my comfortable with grabbing stickers and other non stamp images for quick cards. Have a great day!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a fun card Rose.. I was wondering where you have been.. Life does get in the way doesn't it. Have a wonderful Sunday.. hugs from Ukiah

Jean Addis said...

Cute, cheerful card. I love the colors.

Amy said...

Hi Rose, your card is so cute and it puts a smile on my face! I can't believe you are from Visalia... I'm from Porterville! I love your blog and I'm a new follower...
Amy "redheaded crafter"

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Gloria Stengel said...

That is one amazing summer card!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! Hope all is well.

Danie May said...

I just love the bright summery feel of this card. The sun is too cute!

suezie said...

What a bright, cheery card full of sunshine. Love it :-) Nice to see you crafting - hugs

yyam said...

Awww...this is adorable!!! :)

Hope you are well my friend! :)

wendipooh13 said...

this is sooo cute and happy LOVE the sass!!!!

Manoli Navarro said...

Esta tarjeta es tan divertida!!
Me encanta ese sol