Monday, June 27, 2011

NEW digi from Stamps and Smiles :)

Stamps and Smiles has come out with some new digis, and boy are they CUTE!!!
Well Jennifer asked if I would like to "play" with one she knew I would love and of course I said YES :) 
Check it out..................... now you see why she thought of me?? lol
couldn't do all paper piecing i wanted as i need new"eyes" and have to wait until oct!! 
so there is coloring and paper piecing on this cutie :)
Hop on over to Stamps and Smiles and see the other images that have come out. 

I for one am thrilled Jennifer is back at creating images. :) {{hugs}} girlfriend.

I was inspired by this weeks sketch on Card Patterns

11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Cutie card, Rose, you cats lover!
I'm looking forward to your new 'eyes', cause I miss your wonderful paper piecing.
And it's so good to see your cards, girl! Go on....

Tina said...

love the image its adorable...i love the colors...great card


Tina

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. well of course she is going to think of you.. that is about the cutest thing ever.

yyam said...

So cute! Love the mix of papers and that awesome digi! :)

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so cute! :)

Lindsay said...

Totally adorable! Thank you for sharing this over at Card Patterns, so glad you played along!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

such a cute card and I love that doily.

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute. Love it. I just went to the drug store and got some "new eyes" by getting some cheaters. I have reading glasses in every room, with my Bible, and next to every phone, and in my purse. I see 20/20 at a distance but to read...blind as a bat! Getting old ain't for sissies!

~amy~ said...

Oh Sista...don't we all need new eyes...grrrr...LOVE your card...perfect choice of images for you:)

Scrapaddict said...

I am sure this was created with you in mind and you've done it justice!

Jennifer Meyer said...

SUPER cute card Rose, you rocked the sketch with the NEW image by SAS! LOVE the pretty papers and darling card design!

Thanks for making a sample, enjoy your holiday weekend!

Love & hugs,
Jennifer :)