Sunday, May 22, 2011

what's mew?


Time for a new week of FUN 
challenges on 365 Cards!!!

This week our sponsor is 

FUN & CUTE stamps!!!!!

I got to play with Kitty Cat Josh
I know you are all shocked I was given one with a cat!!! lol 
oops looks like the glue dot didn't hold the flap down and it caused a shadow! I used copics for the skin and prismacolor pencils to color. 


All the goodies(except card base and bling on flowers) used to make my card, came in a "just because" package from our awesome DT Leader Pam :) 
Thanks Pam, you are the BEST!!!!! 

Does anyone else have the song
by Tom Jones stuck in your head:
What's new pussycat? 
Or am I aging myself???
LOL  

Here is your sketch



17 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a great take on this sketch and the image is wonderful! tfs

wendipooh13 said...

I totally LOVE the way you flipped the sketch and did the ribbon on it!!!! love the fun bold colors!!!

~amy~ said...

SWEET and so very you with the kitty:)

Linda said...

What a fun bright card...love that you turned the sketch!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Who would have thought you would get a kitten. lol.. very nice job. Love the colors.

Jean Addis said...

So cute, and bright! I'm glad you got the sweet kitty.

Laurel said...

This is just so cute!

yyam said...

Awww...just so bright and cheery! Love the bold color choice!

Katherine said...

What a fun and bright card! I love it!

Yvonne Garner said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving words of encouragement. Yvonne

Yvonne Garner said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving words of encouragement. Yvonne

shelly said...

very cute :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

cute card. Don't you just hate it when your glue dots don't stick?

Amy said...

So Cute Rose!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great coloring! I like that you mixed pencils and Copics! Oh....I need to know...what did you buy with the ciggy money you've saved???!!! hee hee You are almost at 100 days!!!! I am so PROUD of you!

Manoli Navarro said...

Que bonita tarjeta!
Me encanta como has plegado la esquina con el botón.

Scrapaddict said...

I love this!