Saturday, May 14, 2011

gift for hubby :)

I wanted to do something different for hubby on our 4th anniversary. 
So I went to E.A.D. Designs and found some vinyl to put with the photos we had taken on our honeymoon.
Our honeymoon was a 30 day, 8750 mile motorcycle ride from California to Main and back across Canada. **awesome**

We were at Niagara Falls, on the Canadian side taking a helicopter ride over the falls **breathtaking** and of course had to get photos taken. Mind you the helicopter was ready to take off so the blades were turning and our hair was flying!! lol 


The walls in this room are "rough" due to how they were finished, 
so the vinyl was perfect as it doesn't need to have a flat surface in order to stick.

Now I am so not the "home decorator" so was a bit nervous about doing this but it was super easy and  it only took me 2 mins to put this up
*patting self on the back* 

** Shelly: no smart remarks about how "Sappy" it is from you girlfriend!!
Hubby likes "sappy" ;) 

13 comments:

Emily said...

This turned out so Cute! LOVE IT!

yyam said...

Awww...it looks lovely Rose...I love sappy! lol

shelly said...

lol you know me so well :) looks great :)

Saskia said...

Wow... beautiful and unique gift!!! :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

It looks wonderful and "kind of sappy too"!

suezie said...

Hi Rose - This is such a cool idea! looks great and hey why not do sappy? Hope you're ok. Hugs

~amy~ said...

awwwwww....I love the sap:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love love it.... great job Rose

Linby said...

oh wow - this is sooo lovely and original.
Linbyx

~amy~ said...

hey hey...and we're up and running...only with a couple glitches eh? You didn't lose any posts did you...looks like you lost the comments on this one...I did on my Thursday post too. Anywho's...wonderfully sappy:)

li-bee-ti said...

Wonderful gift for your anniversary! You did an excelent job.
And best wishes to you and your husband!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love this idea! My dh will not allow me to put this stuff on the walls. I was going to start in the laundry room and work up to the family room....maybe he won't notice... hee hee

Scrapaddict said...

Sappy yes but I love sappy!