Saturday, May 7, 2011

3 cards....................

My first card is not for any challenge. 
Just wanted to share with you all as I think the stickers are too cute!!! 
This is for my hubby as the 6th was our 4 year anniversary :)

not one pearl or "girly" item was added! lol 
paper: dcwv & su!, button: basic grey, stickers: EAD Designs  Stuck on You set.

Now 2 for challenges :
Do More With Less: Stitching with Alice. **I know I already linked up one card, but with all the stitching on this (and the next card) I figured I would link up and give Alice another shout out!! :)
Skipping Stones Designs : we can use any sketch we want!! So I went back and found one that I have not used, Sketch # 70.

paper: su! & memorybox, punches: ms & ek, misc: pearls & sewing, stamps: SSD Gray Hares

Now this next one was a tough one to get made as my mom lives with us and she is always peaking at what I am making. Had to wait for her to take a nap then rush to get it made! lol

Do More With Less: Stitching with Alice
Card Patterns :Sketch # 114

paper: su! & memorybox, buttons: basic grey, punches: ms, butterfly: spellbinders, misc: sentiment & sewing.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for 365 Cards.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you that will be celebrating.
I will be at work but hubby is going to bring me lunch :)  
such a sweetie, eh?

15 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They are all just too cute... but I really like the one you made for dh...

yyam said...

Oh yes...those stickers are cute!!!

Love your awesome creations Rose! Great color combos and fabulous stitching!

Thanks for playing along with my guest Alice's challenge!

Kasie Gibson said...

Super cute!! The colors remind of warm summer days and I could use that right now here in Alaska, where it actually snowed today!!
http://bookooblessings.blogspot.com/

Alice Wertz said...

these are so cute and delightful! fabulous cards!! thank you so much for playing along! =)

Scrapaddict said...

Woman you have gone stitching mad! These are fabulous. The one for hubby is too funny.

Hope he brings you something good for lunch {get your mind out of the gutter!}

TesaB said...

Tooo CUTE! Love your cards, all of them. The last one is magical. Great stitching, girl!!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for day 77!!!!!!!

Okay, now I absolutely love ALL your cards...you rocked each and every challenge sista!

Sue said...

Beautiful cards. Love the papers you used. Congratulations on being smoke free...it's not easy!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

You have been busy. All cards are just adorable. Congrats on the no smoking. I just celebrated my 12th year smoke free.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

You HAVE been busy! I love what you did with the Gray Hares set (and that's the sketch I chose this week also). Thanks for playing with the Stamp Tramps again this week!

Brenda Weaver said...

wow! so much creativity! All your cards are fab! Thanks so much for playing along at SSD!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Lovely cards you have been busy. Thank you for playing along with cardpatterns.

Jingle said...

I love all of these cards! You have some super cute ideas!!! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful cards, TFS and good luck in the challenges!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

suezie said...

Love the colours on your mother's day card Rose. can you tell I'm catching up on my blogging?