Friday, April 15, 2011

Nightmare 30th Birthday

My boss asked me to make a card for his wife that is turning 30. 
This is what I came up with :) 
I hope she doesn't mind the tombstone with her age!! lol 

SU card stock: basic gray, basic black, and very vanilla, I used a background sticker  from EAD to make the patterned paper, Nightmare Town sticker set from EAD, added the 30 using SRM stickers, sentiment is from Creative Stamps, punches: ms, su, ek, misc: pearls.

I was inspired by the new sketch on Limelight
We are to use "scallops" which I did with my MS boarder punch :)


** this challenge is not up on the Limelight blog yet, but it is on the DT blogs. So I am going for it and posting my card now!! :) lol

ETA: Mandy has a great reason for not having the challenge posted! 
 Jonah Andres Chesire  has been born.
Congrats to Mandy and her family and welcome little Jonah :)

13 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. I am sure she will get a kick out of it... Great job.

Emily said...

SUPER CUTE!

lynn said...

such a fun card, rose--i'm sure she will love it:) thanks for playing and have a great weekend!

Scrapaddict said...

How cute!

Kiehn said...

i love it...


Tina

li-bee-ti said...

Such a fun card, Rose!
I'm sure she'll love it and it will bring her a smile.

~amy~ said...

LOL....great card...great use of the stickerz!!!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Now how cute is that card, and such fun!!!

Maria Matter said...

lol, what a great b'day card!!! I really like this one Rose!
hugs

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW!!! miss rose, i love EVERY SINGLE THING about this amazing and hilarious birthday, and i am guessing that your boss and his wife will LOVE IT!!! (HOW could they not, though, seriously!!!) :) :) :)

maybe someday, YEARS FROM NOW, when *I* turn thirty you will make a similar masterpiece for me??!??!?!?! (ok, yeah, i KNOW i'm not gettin' away with that one but i had to TRY, right,?! lol!)

Mandy said...

This is such a fun card, Rose! I know she will love it!

Karen B. said...

Fun card! Love all the greys!

Gloria Stengel said...

I spit out my drink! That is so...ohmylands! I laughed so hard!

And congrats to Mandy and little Jonah! My "little" Jonah is 10 1/2and 5 feet tall! I goes by fast!