Sunday, April 17, 2011

little miss sunshine


It is the start of a new week on 365 Cards and that means a new sponsor and sketch!!


This week we have Digital Delights for our sponsor and they have some super cute images. Make sure you play along for a chance to win some.

I got to play with the adorable Briley. I paper pieced her clothes and used my new copic marker for her skin and colored pencil for hair. 
Still need to practice with the skin!!

 
paper is MME stella and rose hazel, su card stock early espresso, cosmo cricket button, misc pearls, may arts twine, sentiment is from SRM stickers, punches ms and su. 

Here is your sketch, have FUN :)
*i rotated it to the left lol*


14 comments:

Linby said...

I love the papers you've used and the paper piecing is so fab.
Linbyx

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Cute card.

Mary said...

I love the papers and colors used. That little girl is adorable. Great job!!

~amy~ said...

sooo sweet girlie!

wendipooh13 said...

adorable!! LOVE how you did the sketch on the side!!!

yyam said...

Awww...this is so cute! Love the paper-pieced jumper! :)

jacque4u2c said...

This is just SO adorable!

li-bee-ti said...

This is such a sweet card, Rose. I llve the color combo and your coloring is lovely.
You keep amazing me with your paper piecing!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful!

Jess said...

Super cute card! Love how the paper piecing turned out on her clothes!

~amy~ said...

super FUN...how did I miss this???

Sandy from Ukiah said...

She is so cute.. and of course your coloring is beautiful.

annieambriel said...

Gorgeous card.. i love the sentiment that goes with it.. Just lovely :D

Manoli Navarro said...

La combinacion de colores me encanta!!
Y los pantalones de la niƱa mas,jejeje.