Wednesday, April 20, 2011

E.A.D. FUN :)

I took advantage of the 50% off sale that EAD Designs had last week and got some new vinyl to play with :)  
So glad they have super fast shipping as I am so impatient!! lol
had to wait for my days off to play and boy was that hard! ;)

I just love the new ipad decal's but I don't have an ipad,
so I used them on my cricut!!! 
perhaps it will inspire me to dust it off and use it now! lol

  *not the easiest to photograph!* 

OK here is what I used : 
Forest Friends in brown: dear and mushrooms
Sleeping Owl in brown: branch
Sleeping Owl in olive: leaves
Sleeping Owl in burgundy: owl 

getting the leaves on was a challenge but I think I am ready to "layer" more vinyl in the near future :)

Well I "played" now I need to get started on my card for 365 Cards.

Hope you all have a wonderful day :)

7 comments:

Emily said...

SQUEALING:) LOVE How you did the layers

yyam said...

So fun! I'm thinking my printer needs some sprucing up! ;)

li-bee-ti said...

Super cute!

Scrapaddict said...

how cute. I would need a dust-buster to get these on my Cricut

Jess said...

Such a cute way to decorate you Cricut! I'm thinking I might need some of these for my laptop.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute.. I hope it inspires you to use it

joeygirl86 said...

OMG! how cute Great idea! ;)