Friday, April 1, 2011

Cats + Vinyl = Purfection!!

The girls over at EAD are so sweet!!! 
I asked if they could come out with some cats and with in a few weeks they had some in the store!! Awesome, eh?? :)

This was the first time I used their vinyl rub-ons and boy are they fantastic!! I even took one off and repositioned it, was so easy!!
I started with a hot pink box that I found at J's on clearance, painted it white, and set down and had a blast adding my new EAD rub-ons Kitty Kitty in terracotta.

This holds my embossing folders Purrfect :)  i added a little wooden cat that i have had for years, so de- hoarded, saved money, and tried a new product, what a great way to spend a day :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

This turned out so cute.. LOVE IT!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just adorable...

magicwanda said...

Great idea Rose , and what a purrrfect way to embellish it...lol
I really need to get me something new to put my folders in mine are over flowing.
Hugs Wanda

Gloria Stengel said...

Check you out! Hey, wanna come down here and organize me? I'm a mess. Too much stuff... This is so super cool.

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

too cute and how sweet of them to create the cats for you.

Maria Matter said...

oh, and they are really cute kitties! Haven't been to their store yet, must check it out! Your box looks great!!
hugs & blessings!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, it's so cute!

~amy~ said...

Purfect!!!

Elise said...

Amy stole my adjective! {hee hee} So, I'll just say this: MEEEEEEEE-owwwwww! Purrrrr-fection!