Sunday, March 6, 2011

What the heck???!!


Pam must be out of her "special" coffee as she has given us a super easy first sketch of  year 3 on 365 Cards!!! 
Guess I am so used to her "special coffee induced" sketches that when an easy one comes along it knocks me all out of wack!
Or perhaps I have been around her a bit to long!?  LOL
Whatever the reason, I could not wrap my brain around this sketch for anything!!
**Guess I could lie and say I was being the "Rebel
as Gloria has trained me up to be** LOL
I am going shopping and find some "extra special" coffee
and have it over-nighted to Pam *grin* 

Doesn't look too hard, eh? Let's see what you all can make with it :)

paper: su card stock, basic grey cappelia, th embossing folder, su: stamp, punches: ms, ek, & su, misc: pearls & ribbon

OK now that I am standing on my head with one eye closed and the other scrunched tight, I see the sketch in my card!!! lol

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card Rose...love the butterflies....happy sunday!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

FABULOUS Card! Have you ever thought that maybe the sketches aren't getting easier...maybe you are just getting used to doing them so they seem easier?

Elise said...

Hello, CRAFTY, McCRAFTY! THE craftiest princess in ALL the land... Talk about SPECIAL coffee - good thing I'm drinkin' some right now, or else I might think this was a mirage! THIS IS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! My goodness! I love EVERYTHING about it, but especially your use of TH embossing folder! OH, my heavens - EXTRA credit to you for THAT! Yipeeeeee! THIS is absolutely stunning, my lovely friend!

wendipooh13 said...

LOL!!! I love your blog post!!! such a pretty card, and love those colors and details!!!

Kathy D. said...

a sketch is just a starting point...right!? that's our story and we are sticking to it. Either way it inspired this beautiful card

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so pretty, I just love the soft tone, the pretty bow and butterflies, all so pretty!

Jess said...

So cute! Love how to butterflies appear to be fluttering!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love what you made with it.. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.. definitely a WOW card. hugs

Silli said...

Rose, your card is soooo very pretty, love the papers... Great idea, thanks for the inspiration!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Leave it to you to take a super easy, no coffee required sketch, and turn it on it's head and make fab card with it. Love it!

TesaB said...

LOL! You are wonderful! And you make wonderful cards!!! :D

Maria Matter said...

I think its called artistic interpretation! lol

Gorgeous card Rose!!!
hugs & blessings!

Manoli Navarro said...

Sencillamente: Me encanta!

Scrapaddict said...

Love it! And you are getting better at bows I see (ha ha)!