Thursday, March 10, 2011

Simply Create's new challenge................

You all wowed us again these past two weeks
with almost 300 fab cards!!!

It is time for the new challenge on Simply Create.
The challenge for the next two weeks is "Monochromatic". 
The challenge will run from March 14th to March 24th.

I do not have a card to share as my mom has been in the hospital and will be for at least a week. So card making has been put on hold, of course! I hope to get some crafting in this Sat as hubby will be with mom so I get a break. Will post my card if I get one made :)

Be sure to hop over to Simply Create and check out what the DT have created to inspire you.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hang in there girlie!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am sad to hear about your mom.. I will put her on my prayer list. Ukiah hugs

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom will send positive thoughts her way for a speedy recovery.

shelly said...

aww hope your moms ok!

Scrapaddict said...

Take care!