Wednesday, March 16, 2011

flasback friday 9.0

Jana has given us the challenge on Flashback Friday to re post our first "window card" 
Mine is not the type of "window" she had in mind,
but once the Rebel decides to run free there is just no stopping it!! LOL
I made a recessed window!!!
  
This was first posted  HERE on 9/23/09
all the dets are posted there as well as a link to the tut i followed.


On Amy's blog today I saw that My Cute Stamps 
is having a fundraiser for an awesome cause. 

My Cute Stamps will donate $7.99 (which is the retail price of this stamp) to the Japanese Disaster Relief for each Konnichiwa stamp set that is sold this week.
*Limited to Quantities in stock.
  
I HAD to hop over and shop!!! What a GREAT way to help those that have been hit by such a devastating disaster.

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, your window card is really pretty!!! And I love the pink and green colors together; you wouldn't think they'd work together but it's perfect!

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous girl..pink and green...one of my fav color combos...you rebel you...it's a window'ish card:) Thanks for playing Flashback Friday with us!!

Jana said...

Rose, your card is WONDERFUL. I love this type of window. I really have to try this kind because you rocked it. Those colors look so pretty together. Thank you so much for playing with Flashback Friday this week.

Those stamps are adorable too. I ordered some of those and a few others.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always leave your blog with a smile my friend.. Please keep us updated on your mom. hugs
AND of course I am loving the card.. pink and green beautiful together.

Elise said...

This is a great "ooooooooowwwwww!" out loud card, my dear! That heart - is DREAMY! YOU'RE just delightful! That's what I'm sayin'... BTW! What a wonderful way to raise some funds for those poor folks! GOSH! Can't wait to see what you do with THESE! Yipeeeee!

Ravengirl said...

That is so cute! Love the idea and I am glad that you shared it with us!

Linby said...

Thanks for the lin - I've been and got mine.
Linbyx

Emily Keaton said...

Such a pretty card! I love those great colors. And what a fabulous first window card it made. :)

Scrapaddict said...

Fabulous!