Sunday, March 20, 2011

enjoy the moment

It's Sunday so that must mean 
it is time for a new sketch on 365 Cards!!! 



This week is sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs
I got to play with the FUN digi:  Cocoa


paper: su real read card stock, memory box brioche, punches: ms &  ek, sentiment is made with tiny type stickers from cosmo cricket, chair and clothes are paper pieced, hair, cup, and flesh are colored with prismacolor pencil's.

check out that perfect sewing at the bottom of my card, 
i found the trick!!! EAD stickerz!! LOL i used Stitches. :)

*she almost had to go with out pants as my printer died when they were the only thing i had left to print! good thing hubby's printer is working! lol  the sentiment was going to be printed out but due to my printer, well come to think of it i like it this way better! lol

Here is your sketch have FUN!!!

** i would like to know what colors you use (Copic's) for flesh. i  don't want to trust my choosing on line as i thought "lily white YG0000" was WHITE and guess what, it is YELLOW!! yikes!!  
so any help would be appreciated :)

11 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Such a cute card. For skin tone I use E00, E000 and E51.

~amy~ said...

check out that fab paper piecing...thank goodness the hubby's printer is working:)

Saskia said...

Gorgeous paper pieced card!!!!

Elise said...

SUCH a fabby piece of paper piecing crafty fabulouness, here, my friend! In spite of your technical challenges, you SURE did this gal proud! Yeee HAW!

annieambriel said...

I love your card. I love the blue jeans.. did i detect, a little tattoo on the arm there :)
I love the colour combo, very sweet.

I so look forward to working with you :D.. hugs..

~ Sophia ~ said...

Look at you! Queen of paper piecing!
I don´t understand how you can make all those little pieces fit together that well! It almost never works for me...
Wonderful card...the colors are just perfect!

Have a great day!
Hugs...!

Gloria Stengel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria Stengel said...

Sorry, deleted my comment due to typos!

Love it. The card is FAB!

For Caucasian skin I use these combos:

E11, E00, E000, R20 (the R20 is blush)

E21, E00, E000, R20

(Another combo is E00, E11, E13, but I don't have E13 so I don't use this one.)

I sometimes add E50, E51, E0000 to the other combos to either lighten or darken. To get a darker tone I use E31 and/or E53 - so if I have ethnic skin tones I will add some of those darker tones to my regular combos.

Scrapaddict said...

What an absolute define card!

wendipooh13 said...

as always juts love your card!!! it totally rocked the sketch!!!!

Manoli Navarro said...

Me encanta como has imprimido el digi esta semana!!
La tarjeta es preciosa