Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thinking of you

Skipping Stones has another fun sketch this week. 

Basic Grey Challenges : Is asking for "Flowers" and at least one BG product is to be used. 
I had to dig deep to find some BG paper in my stash! *giggle*


paper: su card stock, basic grey pyrus, punches: ms & su, sentiment: creative vision, misc: brown pearls. 

Kept this one simple as it is for a man at church that is having some hard times.


Just to let you all know Creative Vision will be having a Blog Hop on the 5th to introduce the new DT. They have been showing samples the past few days. Talk about some talent!!!

12 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, your card is pretty!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

love this card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I see your blog has a new look.. at first I couldn't see the kitties.. :-( but then found them.. beautiful card my friend.

Jean Addis said...

So good to hear from you Rose! Thank you for your sweet comment. I'm enjoying catching up with all your fabulous creations!

Lou said...

Hi! Rose such a great card,just love the punched flowers and with the papers-very fresh and pretty.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey,hugs Lou.xx
Good Luck!!

Linby said...

I just love how you mix patterns hun -this is a beauty.
Linbyx

Gloria Stengel said...

This is one of my favorite BG paper lines. Love the colors. Great card.

Elise said...

YOU are such a doll! AND THIS IS ONE WONDERFUL CARD! Your friend from Church will adore this card: it's sure to lift him up, as you are SO skilled at doing! Way to go, sweet Rose!

~amy~ said...

really gorgeous Rose...I don't have that BG line...

shelly said...

pretty pretty :)

Scrapaddict said...

This card should brighten his day, love it!

Kandi Phillips said...

What a great masculine card, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!