Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is here..................

(Well not quite. But one can always dream, eh?)

Can you believe that year 2 on 365 Cards is almost over? 
Don't know about you, but this year has zoomed by!!!

With the start of the year 3 on 365 Cards there will be some changes,
we have a few DT spots open so if you love the FUN
of our challenges hop on over HERE to see how to apply for the DT. 

I have decided to stay on the Super Sunday Sketch Team 
I am looking forward to another year as part of this AWESOME team.

Have to give a quick shout out to my buddy Linda B..........
(I have to get me one of her "card making machines" lol )
As you know only 2 made all the cards for the first year on 365 Cards.
Linda B. and myself.
This year I could not play along everyday but Linda has been and
it looks like she is going to make all 365 cards for the second year!!! 
You Rock girlfriend :)  **hugs**

OK you all came to see a card not to hear me ramble on and on! lol 


This week we have Robyn's Fetish for our sponsor.
I ♥ her digis!! 

I chose to play with the most adorable love ewe image. 

 
paper: su card stock, memorybox minuet, punches:ek, ms & nesties, basic grey pearls, ribbon: ms, and the sentiment is from SRM stickers. added snow stickles to make her wool sparkle.


OK here is you last sketch for year 2
Have FUN and hope you all join us for our next year on 365 Cards :)

13 comments:

lauren bergold said...

holy moly you made ALL 365 cards last year??!?! good gravy marie, that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i am seriously SERIOUSLY impressed!) as i am with this gorgeous version of that FAB sketch! ♥AWESOME♥!

Linda said...

Hey there girlie!!!
Love love love this card.....just screams spring at me. This little lamb looks so happy....bout like I will be when Spring is finally here....all sparkly and happy. 8-)
Well I have 5 cards left to get them all done for the year....thank you for all your encouragement!!

shelly said...

cute card girlie :) you know im luvin that paper, my favorite brand :)

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, supah CUTE!!!!!

Mark Angel said...

Your cards are out of this world,, I Love Them

Gloria Stengel said...

Love these papers! And what a cute card. Hard to believe another year is over!

Elise said...

Oh, dear, oh, dear, OH DEAR! You are a complete and TOTAL rock star, my lovely friend! GOSH! 365 cards! In ONE year! That's amazing! But what's even MORE amazing.... YOU girl! HUGE congrats for giving up the evil cigarettes! I'm BEYOND proud! I'm SO sorry I haven't been around NEARLY as much as I should, but girl - you are never far from my thoughts!

YOUR Spring card is exquisite! YOU may, single handedly bring SPRING home with this baby! {What and adorable image!} YOUR details and love on this card are positively magical! THIS is one FANTASTIC card! Yipeeeeee!

Carolyn V said...

I love the green/blue combo on this card - so fresh!

Oh, and congrats on quitting smoking!! That's awesome!! {{hugs}} Keep it up!!

Audrey Frelx said...

That is such a cute card, and I'm very impressed that you completed 365 cards!!! You rock!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty and so SPRING!

Manoli Navarro said...

Cuando vi como jugaste con la ovejita, pensé que me había confundido eligiendo el sello!!!
Es preciosa Rose

wendipooh13 said...

I totally LOVE how you used that cute lil sheep!!!! soooo sweet

Scrapaddict said...

How adorable! Love the image and I want that paper!