Sunday, February 6, 2011

My "Attitude" towards snow.............

 
This week on 365 Cards we have a super sketch from Pam.
Think she is out of her "special" coffee! *grin*
Pam is soaking up the sun on the beaches of Hawaii this week.
You all might get off easy  this week if  her
"special" coffee was confiscated at the airport security !!! *wink wink*

Digis With Attitude is our sponsor this week



Well you all know I don't have an "attitude" *snicker* 
 When I  saw this little guy I figured I could use him to show 
what my "attitude" would be if I was in the snow!! *grin*




paper : su card stock, cosmo mitten weather, punches: ms & ek, pearls, and sentiment is SRM stickers 

This is also for:
CHCC: use a digi and must be a Christmas card
Jingle Belles: scarfs, mittens, hats, or use a felt item. 

16 comments:

TesaB said...

LOL! You are too funny! You should come visit. I could toss you right out in waist deep snow and we'd have some FUN!!! LOL!!!

Super CUTE card, Rose!

~amy~ said...

LOL...I LOVE it!!!!! woot woot...adding to your holiday stash!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

He definitely does not look like a snow person. His look is kinda how I feel these days with all our snow... 64" so far and counting.

Hazel said...

At least he is well wrapped up - I love him - and just right for my challenge 6 - hope to see you again soon. x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You have to love that look on his face. lol..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just CUTE! SO SO CUTE!

Gloria Stengel said...

What a crack up! When I saw the card on 365 Cards, I said, "Man! That is one grumpy bird!" LOL But I guess if I had to live in all the snow and ice, I'd be grumpy too. Have you seen "Madagascar"? The part where the penguins finally get to Antarctica and they look around and say, "Well, this s*cks!" ROFL Love it!

SmilynStef said...

Oh my word, this guy is just too fun ... and your paper piecing just brings him to life ... I think I've seen more than a few people with that look on their face this week in Iowa as we braved the next round of white stuff ... thanks for joining our Jingle Belles fun.

shelly said...

lol rose this is adorable..altho i like and very much miss the snow :)

Silli said...

hehe, what a funny card, love the image!

Jeanne said...

Ohhh he is too caute!! Love your card!

Paige said...

This image is so fun! great card!

Lisa - papergrace said...

OMG!!! He is way too stinkin' cute!! Love your paper piecing and your choice of color combo, too. Wonderful card!

Scrapaddict said...

Hey don't make fun of the snow :) Good part... it'll be all over soon..... then we have the heat and humidity. He is a cutie though!

Manoli Navarro said...

Rose, cuando vi el pinguino en tu tarjeta, no pude menos que sonreirme!!
Me ha encantado la tarjeta

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh that is sooo cute, I totaly love it!! and that is sooo my attitude to snow... :)