Thursday, February 17, 2011

hi

Well Mandy has come up with another fantastic sketch for Limelight.
I couldn't pass it up :)

We are to use the sketch and add STRING



SU cardstock & ribbon, cosmo cricket: togetherness paper, button, chipboard,& tiny type stickers for the sentiment, may arts twine

I saw THIS by Ann over on Skipping Stones today and used her 
instructions to make the ruffle ribbon on my card.


Well I better get to work on my scrapbook of our honeymoon as I wanted to have it finished by the end of last year and still have a ton of pages to make!! lol 

Hope you all are having a great day :)

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card rose!! Love the ribbon treatment!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh the papers all go so nicely together.. BEAUTIFUL paper. hugs

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

cute. cute. cute. Looks like your Mojo is back. I worked on that same card just need to take a photo and put it on my blog.

Elise said...

Hi, DEAR! Look at YOU! This is fun, fun, flawlessly Rose-style fabulous! Yipeeee! This is a card SURE to brighten the darkest day! I love it!

lynn said...

daroling card, rose! pretty colors and i love your ruffle:)

Kiehn said...

Beautiful colors...the ruffle i just love

tina

Kelly said...

the colored are just amazing on this card. Love the embossed background. Really just CUTE!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, look at that CC yumminess!! Sooo pretty! Happy Friday, Girl!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow♥WOW♥wow!!!!!!! ok, i loOOoOoooove this...as you might've guessed! :) i mean, seriously, every single thing about this is BRILLIANT: love the papers...that ruffle is quite obviously fantabulous...and i love that it's a top-fold, even, which somehow i NEVER thought of... but it's SO COOL with the sketch!

so i guess ya *KNOW* you ♥♥♥ROCK♥♥♥, right?!?!?!

Karen B. said...

This card is just amazing, I love your circular tab and ruffled ribbon!

suezie said...

Rose this card is right up my street! Love it - way to go you :-). Can you send me instructions to sort my comments page out again please - lost em'. HUgs

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the string! And the button!

Mandy said...

Eek! This is amazing! The ruffle is fantastic, and the colors and texture of this card really make it stand out! :) Featuring this tomorrow on my blog! :)

Scrapaddict said...

Love it!